May 4, 2011


Hi everyone!  I just wanted to remind you all if you would like to receive my newsletters please send me an email with your name and email address and I will add you to my list.  My email addreess is posted at the bottom of this post.

Remember our Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalog is now posted and the items are available for ordering from now until August 31st.  Feel free to contact me for more details or to view the catalog click here.

Today I'm sharing with you another card I made for my class this past Saturday.  This is a Mother's Day card we made.  My background is embossed using clear embossing powder and the flower part of the hydrangea stamp.

The rest of my card was really quick and easy to make.  I inked up the flower portion of my stamp using my poppy parade ink pad and the stem portion of my stamp I inked up using my pear pizzazz ink pad and then all I did was stamp the image onto my card stock.  It's not always easy to ink up an image this way, but with this particular image it's pretty easy.

The decorative paper I used has the top 1/4" folded over- I often times do this.  My sentiment was stamped and punched out using my wide oval punch and I placed it onto my card using dimensionals.

I hope you like my card!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the day.

Stamps:  Because I Care, Well Scripted
Card Stock:  White, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark
Supplies:  Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals
Technique:  Heat Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors you used for this stamp.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Patty, this is so beautiful! I have that 'Because I Care' set, and just love it to pieces. I just became a Follower of yours....been meaning to do this for some time, but life got away from me! HOpe you are well. :)

Karen Howard said...

This is really stunning! Love the poppy parade color, I don't have that one.