September 21, 2011

Hi everyone!  I feel as though I've been MIA, but I'm back.  My kids are back in school now and these past two weeks I have been working on getting some things made for some local upcoming craft shows so I have lots to share with you.

Today I thought I would share a little something different.  I found these thermos cups/mugs at my local Dollar store and I thought how cute they would be with some Stampin' Up! designer series paper inside them.  They are simple to design.  All you need to do is to use the template provided for you inside the cups and trace it onto your designer series paper and cut out. 

I ended up making 6 of these thermos cups, but I took my photo when I only had three of them made- anyway you get the idea.  If you click on the photos they will enlarge so that you can see them better.  On two of these cups I did add a little something extra, but you really don't need to. 

--The first cup is just designer series paper. 

--The second cup I tried to add a band around the middle with a stamped image layered onto a scallop circle.  The band around the middle was sort of tricky since the cups are a cylinder shape and it was hard to get the shape correct.

--The third cup just has a punched scallop border along the bottom and that too was a bit tricky since the cups are a cylinder type shape plus it took me a few tries to line up the scallops.

The other three mugs I made were just using designer series paper and I think they are just as pretty as the two I tried to embellish.


This photo below is a picture of the what the thermos cups/mugs look like when I bought them at the Dollar store.


Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up! designer series paper
Ink: Razzleberry
Supplies: Scissors, Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Cicle Punch,

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: