Crafty Gal Blog Group~ December Challenge

Hi everyone!  The blog group I belong to has a challenge every month and this month we are doing a really neat challenge.  For the month of December the Craft Gal's Blog Group is doing a 'Guess Who I'm CASEing' challenge.

We were to go back and pick another blog group member's card to case from the month of March.  Well, I goofed and the card I decided to case was from the month of October (sorry about that), but once the person I cased this from sees this card she will know it's hers.  I had to case this card because after I saw it the first time I had to go and order the En Francais stamp.  We aren't supposed to reveal whose card we cased until we've all had a chance to guess them so I'll come back on Friday and update this post with a link to the original card I cased. 

ETA- here is a link to Jackie's card that I cased.

I stamped the lower portion of my background using the En Francasis stamp and the upper portion of my background was stamped using the Hello Doily stamp.  The two images meet in the middle and it was pretty close, but it didn't really matter since my ribbon covered up that part.

My flower was stamped using the Daydream Medallions stamps and it was cut out using my floral frame framelits.  I have dimensionals under each layer of my flower.  I finished off my card by stamping a sentiment and punching it out using the jewelry tag punch and I also added a small button with some twine tied through the center.

I hope you like my card today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the day!

Stamps:  Daydream Medallions, En Francais, Hello Doily, Tiny Tags
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede
Supplies:  Crochet Trim, Button, Twine, Jewelry Tag Punch, Floral Frames Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

13 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty card, Patty! I really like the colors.

Ana Carolina Little said...

I think I know!!!. It looks so much like her style!!!. I'll check right away!!!. Awesome job Patty!!! Gorgeous card with every little detail that goes with it!!!

Barb said...

Your card is stunning Patty--I love the design.

Athina said...

Oh Patty, this is so pretty! I love the monochromatic browns. Perfect card!

Carol Lucas said...

Gorgeous! This is absolutely stunning.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Patty, I can't figure out who you cased, but whoever it was, you sure created a BEAUTIFUL card from her inspiration. Love the colors. Love the layout. Love the card!

Lela said...

Oh, I love that card too! I do know whose card you cased as I really liked the colors and the look. Your card is beautiful as well

Heather B said...

Oooh, ooh!! I remember this card, but for the life of me can't remember who...Jackie? That's my guess!

Jacquel said...

Yep, I do know & I'm sitting here with a big ole grin on my face! Your card is gorgeous Hun :-)

Pia S said...

I think this card is gorgeous! Love how you've combined stamps to make the pattern, instead of using a DP. The flower is so decorative together with the beautiful lace. A beautifully designed card!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Love your card. En Francais and French Script are my two favorite background stamps from SU! It goes great with the medallion stamps that you used.

Donna Ellis said...

Patty, what a marvelous blog you have! So many fabulous projects and cards. I've become your most recent follower. Your white on white card is so elegant. I see you have several tutorial videos, which I will enjoy reviewing. In the meantime, what a gorgeous doily card! It's been pinned, of course. Congratulations on helping out at FP. ((hugs))

Melina said...

This is beautiful! I love all the stamps you were able to use! :)