Christmas in July Challenge


Hi everyone!  I know I've been missing for some time now, but I'm still here.  I've been so busy lately and trying to catch up with my stamping.  My daughter just graduated from high school and then I had a party for her.  Now she's busy working and she'll start college in January.  We're also busy training a new puppy- that's always fun..LOL

I'm still very active with my challenge blog and the card I made today is for our Christmas in July challenge.  There's still time to play along since the linky doesn't close until tomorrow (at noon EST) so I hope you'll come play along with us.  You can make any Christmas/Holiday card you'd like.

I kept my card easy and I just stamped the images and colored them using my SU markers.  Then I added some glitter for the snow and I finished off my card using some ribbon and that's it, super quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Card Stock:  White, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, DSP Stack- Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, DD Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, SU Markers

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like that shade of green. The image is cute and the scarf ties the colors together. Great card!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very Pretty!Great stamp!!!