October 1, 2009


Can you believe it? It's the first of October already and the leaves are starting to change colors. I'll have to post some pictures of the trees in my back yard once the colors reach their peak color!

It's only a few more weeks until Halloween and I thought I'd better make a card for my little niece. Her mother isn't too fond of spiders and I didn't want a scary card for her because she's little, so this is what I came up with.

The bear image is from SU's Costume Bears stamp set. I just stamped and colored the image. I colored it using my watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I decided to use my black marker to color in the black hat and cape because the black colored pencil just wasn't dark enough.

I purchased the dp from Target's dollar spot. The sentiment is from SU's A Haunting We Will Go stamp set and my ribbon is from Offray. Have a great rest of the day!
Pin It

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Very cute layout and colors. Love the ribbon tie and the piercing