June 9, 2010


Hi everyone!  I made this card for this week's Clean & Simple stamping blog sketch challenge found here.  I decided to do a little more stamping than would usually do, but I really like these flower images. 

My background was really quick and easy to make.  I didn't even do any masking, I just inked and stamped.   First I stamped the flowers, then the flower centers, and then the leaves.

I discovered this color combination while I was looking at my SU color wheel the other day.

The photo on the right is the sketch that we were to follow for this week's challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you liked my card!

Stamps: Watercolor Garden, It's Your Birthday
Card Stock: White, Perfect Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
Supplies: Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig- for my sentiment
Technique: 2 Step Stampin Pin It

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty! Love the color combo.
Lynn

dawnmercedes said...

oh...great job!