June 7, 2010

I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a nice weekend, got some shopping done and several things crossed off of my 'to do list'.

My card for today is for yesterday's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast.  This week's featured stamper is nikkisschmaltz and this is her card that I decided to case.

I used the same daisy stamp and Cuttlebug embossing folder, but I changed the colors and I used a different sentiment. I also changed the layout a little bit on my card.

I would have kept my card a one layer card like Nikki's, but I ended up changing my card and I layered it onto a white card base.  I did this because I didn't want my ribbon to be seen on the inside of my card.
I colored the daisy stamp using my SU markers and then I stamped it onto my card stock. Then I added some glitter over the flowers.

Thanks so much for visiting; I hope you liked my card!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Whimsical Words
Card Stock: White
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: SU Markers, Ribbon, 2 Way Glue Pen, DD Glitter, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Technique: Dry Embossing Pin It

No comments: