October 3, 2011



Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It's a bit chilly here in North East PA, but I guess that's to be expected this time of year.  I wanted to take a minute to quickly explain why I wasn't here last week.  My 9 month old puppy was very sick and after taking her to the vet it turns out she has meningitis.  She will be taking several medications for the next 3 months, but my family and I are so thrilled that she made it.  We thought for sure we were going to lose her.  I'd like to thank you to everyone for your well wishes and prayers for my puppy.

The card I'm posting today is one that I made for my Clean & Simple card swap.  To create my ghost I used the owl punch and I cut off the owl's legs and turned it up-side down.  Don't you love it when you can use one of the Stampin' Up! punches to create something totally different?

I added two small googly eyes that I purchased at my local Dollar store and I placed them on my ghost using glue dots.  My ghost is raised up on my card using dimensionals.  My sentiment is from SU's Holiday Best stamp set and I used a black marker to ink up only the word portion of the stamp.

I punched my white border using my scallop trim border punch and then I added my ribbon.  This was such an easy, quick card to make.  I had all 6 of them finished for my swap in about 30 minutes.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Remember once I reach my goal of 200 followers I will be offering a Stampin' Up! prize for one of my followers to win.  See you tomorrow!  Make it a great day!

Stamps: Holiday Best
Card Stock: White, Black, Grey, SU DSP
Ink: None
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Black Marker, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Owl Punch, Scissors, Googly Eyes, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: