October 4, 2011



Good morning.  I've been working on some Halloween cards lately and this is another card I made for the card swap I recently hosted.

I love this new stamp set and I've used is several times now.  I have another set of cards I made for my son's 1st grade class (I'll post those tomorrow).

I began by stamping the pumpkin image and then the face using black ink.  Next, I stamped the hats and stars and I cut them out and placed them on top of my stamped pumpkin images.  Super easy!

Since I was making this card for a CAS (clean & simple) swap I kept my card more on the simple side.  All I needed to complete my card was to add my designer series paper, my ribbon, and stamp my sentiment.  You could even eliminate the dsp, the ribbon, and the sentiment if you wanted and it would still be a cute card.

Oh, one more thing before I forget.  Stampin' Up! has updated their clearance rack and there are some great items for sale at fantastic prices.  Here is the link to the clearance rack:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=493

Also, I wanted to take a minute to let you know about the Stampin' Up! October specials.  There are actually 2 specials.  The first one is a free Big Shot (or $100 worth of free SU merchandise) when you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the other special is a free coordinating stamp set when you buy 2 simply sent kits.

If you need any more information about these wonderful deals please feel free to send me an email at pebbles4@ptd.net  (and I also have these specials posted on my blog along the right side).  If you would like to sign up for my newsletter please let me know and I will add you to my list.  I just sent out my newsletter the other day so it's no problem to forward it to you as well.

Have a great rest of the day!  Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Jack of All Trades, Spooktacular Greetings- for my sentiment
Card Stock: White, Pumpkin Pie, Black, SU DSP
Ink: Pumpin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Scissors- for cutting out hat and star, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: