October 10, 2011

Hi everyone!  Today I'm posting a card I made awhile back, but I just realized that I didn't post it on my blog yet.  I used the Pick a Petal stamp set (I was sad to see that set retire).

I made my card by first stamping and cutting out the petals.  I know it's hard to see in my photo, but I used the petal stamp with the little flowers on it.  Then I used my Stampin' Up! chocolate chip marker and I added a few dots throughout my stamped petals.  It helps to glue your petals onto a punched out circle.  It ends up behind your flower so you won't even see it.  Once my flower was assembled, I poked a small hole in the center using my SU mat pack and then I was able to place my brad through the center.

My brown chocolate chip layer was punched along the bottom using my scallop trim border punch and along the top I added two rows of white dots using my white gel pen.  Then to finish my card I stamped my happy birthday sentiment.  This would be a great card to make if you needed something quick and you could use this for several different occasions:  thinking of you, thank you cards, get well, Mother's day, etc.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a Christmas card.  I'm working on getting some things together for my first upcoming craft show and so I need to start working on a few more Christmas cards.

Have a great night!  See you tomorrow.

Stamps: Pick A Petal, Well Scripted
Card Stock:  Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, White
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Supplies:  Brad, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Scallop Trim Border Punch, SU Scissors, White Gel Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SU chocolate chip marker

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: