March 26, 2012

Hi everyone!  I was up late tonight making a card for this week's clean and simple challenge on splitcoast stampers found here.  The challenge this week was an inspiration challenge based on the cover of this Family Circle magazine.  I pulled out my 'create a cupcake' stamp set and my cupcake builder punch to make some yummy cupcakes.


My card was real easy to make.  The cupcakes were stamped and punched out and then all I did was assemble my card.  For my embellishments I decided to use ribbon tied with a knot and a small pretty in pink button with some twine tied through the center. 

My chocolate chip card stock layer was punched using my scallop border punch.  To create the cherry on the center cupcake I simply punched out one cherry using the cupcake builder punch and then I colored it using my SU markers, super easy!

Well, I hope you liked my card!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow, I have some exciting stamping news to share with you.  Have a great night!

Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, Sweet Little Sentiments
Card Stock: White, Chocolate Chip, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Subtles Collection
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip
Supplies:  Ribbon, Scrallop Border Punch, Button, Twine, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Create a Cupcake Punch, SU markers to color the cherry- Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Dimensionals
Technique: Punch Art, 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

5 comments:

Athina said...

Too cute! They look good enough to eat!

Melina said...

This is darling! I love how you placed the cupcakes :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Okay, this card is stinkin' cute! Thanks, for sharing.

Lesley said...

suchg a yummy card best wishes Lesley x

Heather B said...

Cute!