Stampin' Up's! Clearance Rack had been updated

I have another post for today regarding some Stampin' Up! news.  I wanted to let you all know that Stampin' Up! has updated their clearance rack with some new items at great prices!  There are: punches, buttons, designer series paper, fabric, wheels, a few Halloween items, and Christmas things too!  Remember clearance rack items are only while supplies last.  Here is the link to the Stampin' Up! clearane rack:

Don't forget Stampin' Up's! current promotion of Summer Smooches.  From now until April 30th you can order brand new products from the 2012-2013 catalog.  The products include a stamp set, Designer Series Paper, Designer Fabric, a Big Shot die, and more.  For more details about the Summer Smooches please click on the link below:

I have one more thing to note- the retiring stamp sets list will be available to us demonstrators on April 15th and the retiring accessories and Definitely Decorative lists will be available on April 25th.  (I will post an update here as well as within my mailings.  Send me an email at pebbles4@ptd.net if you would like to be placed on my mailing list).  The items on the accessories list are only available while supplies last.  Since the new annual catalog will be reduced from 240 pages to 208 pages there will be a lot of items retiring this time around!

Also, retiring this year are the 2011-2012 in colors:  peach parfait, poppy parade, pear pizzazz, concord crush, and blushing bride.  That also means that all of the coordinating items in these colors will also be retiring, such as- card stock, markers, ink pads, ribbon, dsp, etc.  These items usually sell out pretty quickly so you may want to think about ordering them soon.

I know it can be confusing so just to clarify the new 2012-2013 catalog will begin on June 1, 2012 and run through May 31, 2013.  The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 through the beginning of January, 2013.

As always feel free to email me with any questions!  Have a great rest of the day!

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: