April 9, 2012

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Today's card is for the clean & simple challenge on splitcoast stampers in which we were to find ways to use scallops and also for the CAS-ual Friday's challenge found here which we were to create a CAS card using something that you would find in an Easter basket.

My kids loved finding the eggs left by the Easter bunny yesterday. The eggs were hid throughout our house and in the yard at grandma's house, plus my kids had chocolate bunnies in their baskets and so that was the inspiration for my card today.

My card took me only about 10 minutes to make from start to finish! It was real easy to make and it was just a matter of stamping the images and cutting them out. I stamped and cut out the bunny because I wasn't quite sure what I was doing with him, but if I were to recreate this card I would just stamp him on my card. Then all you need to do is stamp a few eggs, but those out, and make the grass.

I used my scallop border punch to punch along the top edge of my green designer series paper and then using my paper snips I simply cut some small slits to resemble the grass. Next, I added my ribbon and adhered it to my card base. Super easy!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Chocolate Bunny, Well Scripted
Card Stock: White, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Subtles Collection
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Supplies: Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Scissors, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very pretty Easter card. The chocolate bunny is one of my favorite Easter images.

AnnMarie said...

Very cute! I love this stamp! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great idea on creating grass. Cute card!

Lela said...

Super cute! I like the choc Easter Bunny stamp, how fun! CAS & cute, definitely :)

Becky said...

Living in RI surrounded by water, the town had a huge Easter egg hunt every year at first beach. They had prizes in the plastic eggs, it was the best time.:)
Super cute card.

Anonymous said...

I recognize these Stampin' Up! stamps, just wish i had gotten that bunny! Love the little scene you made here :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!