May 9, 2012

Good Morning!  Today's Twisted Tuesday challenge is to make a birthday card and the twist is that we had to use ribbon.  I decided to stamp and color this pretty flower image from the bordering on romance stamp set.

I just stamped it and colored it using my SU markers and then I cut it out and it's placed onto my card using dimensionals.  I then added a few basic pears in the center of my flowers.  The rest of my card was just a matter of assembling it.  There are a few layers placed together and I used the scalloped edge lit die for the white scallop border. 

My ribbon treatment is simply a piece of pleated ribbon placed onto my card and then I decided to tie some twine on top of it.  I finished it off by threading the twine through the center of my button and then tying a small bow. 

Have a great day and I hope you will play along with us this week!

Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  White, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Big Shot, Edgelit Die, Pleated Ribbon, Button, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, SU Markers, Scissors- for cutting out image

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

12 comments:

Melina said...

This is gorgeous Patty! As Always!!! The colors are spectacular! Great job :)

TrishG said...

So pretty! What great colors. Beautiful job with the stamp set and the ribbon.

Barb said...

Sweet card--I love that ribbon!

Becky said...

This is so soft and pretty Patty. Lovely design.

Athina said...

What a great cheery card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how simple and dainty this card looks. The colors are awesome together. Some great ideas here!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Beautiful and elegant. Love the pearls in the middle of the flowers.

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Carolina Little said...

Patty... I don't know how you do it but your cards are always so clean, neat and beautiful!!!. I love your style. Great soft colours and details!!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sweet card, Patty! Great for inspiration on beautiful use of scraps!

Tracie said...

Soooo pretty!

TrishG said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors, layout and everything!