Halloween Cards

Good evening!  I had some time today to put together a few Halloween cards.  I was trying to use up some of my paper scraps and sometimes that forces me to come up with some new layouts.  I hope you like my Halloween cards!

I had a scrap die from the labels framelits and I decided to stamp my skeleton image on that scrap piece of card stock and then I decided to cut straight around the top and both sides, but I left the bottom untouched which is why the bottom portion of my main image panel has the border from the framelit die.

My pumpkin was stamped using old olive ink and then stamped again using pumpkin pie ink. I cut out both pumpkins, but on the orange layer I cut off the stem and then I placed that over top of my green stamped pumpkin- that gave me my pumpkin with the green stem. You could use your SU markers, but sometimes it looks nicer to stamp your images.

The bottom of my pumpkin pie card stock was punched using my scallop border punch and the rest of my card was just a matter of assembling it. There is a dimensional under the pumpkin image.

*card #85 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Scary Skeleton, Fright Nights
Card Stock:  White, DSP- Polka Dot Parade, Retired DSP- Frightful Sight
Ink:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Black Stazon
Supplies:  Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Dimensional, Scissors for cutting out pumpkin, SU Daffodil Delight for coloring pumpkin, Big Shot, Label Collection Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig


I made my pumpkin on this card the same way and I did on my card above.  Again, on this card I was trying to use up some paper scraps that I had.  For my embellishment I decided to use a clear bitty button and behind it I placed a punched out circle of cajun craze card stock.  I sometimes do that when I don't have a button the exact color that I need. 

I then wrapped some white twine around my basic gray card stock and then I finished it off by tying it with a bow.  I have dimensionals under my skeleton layer.

*card #86 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Scary Skeleton, Fright Nights
Card Stock:  White, Cajun Craze, Basic Grey, Retired DSP- Frightful Sight
Ink:  Black Stazon, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Supplies:  Twine, Button, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack- for the circle punch, Bitty Button, Dimensionals, SU Marker- for the pumpkin, Stamp-a-ma-jig


My background on this card is embossed using my big shot and my spider web embossing folder.  Again, here I was trying to use up some paper scraps.  I'm not sure I would normally use these colors together, but I think it works for Halloween.

My images were stamped and punched out using my circle punches and I used my scallop border punch along the edge of my wild wasabi card stock towards the left hand side of my card.  That's about it for this card, super quick and easy!

*card #87 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Batty for You
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, White, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack, Retired DSP- Cottage Wall
Ink:  So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Supplies:  Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot
Technique:  Dry Embossing  


Again, with this card my images were stamped and punched out using my circle punches.  I was trying to use up some more scraps on this card too.  I like the mix of designer series papers on this card.

My center image (the pumpkin) is adhered using dimensionals.  The bottom portion of my striped designer series paper was punched using my scallop border punch.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you had a great day!

*card #88 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Batty for You
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, White, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack, Retired DSP- Cottage Wall, Retired DSP- Razzleberry Lemonade
Ink:  So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Supplies:  Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You've been busy!

KristyLee said...

Oh my gosh Patty, I just love all 4 of them! Super great and awesome cards!!
Peace,
kristy

Jacquel said...

These are very nice cards Patty! I like them all & the layouts are great! TFS!!!