May 5, 2010
I didn't post this card yet and since I mailed this morning, I thought I'd better post it before I forget.
I was planning on selling the stamp set that I used on my card, but after seeing some really pretty cards in the Splitcoast gallery using this single flower image (from this set), I've decided to keep it. Don't you hate when you do that....sell a set and then wish you had kept it? I try to avoid that problem!
My background is embossed using my Cuttlebug and D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. On my Certainly Celery layer I've added a bit of paper piercing along both sides. And my main flower image was just stamped, colored using my SU Markers, and then I added a bit of dazzling diamonds glitter.
I'm so glad you stopped by and I'd love to have you become a follower. I update almost daily using mostly SU images and I'm having a great time sharing my work with everyone!
Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful, Well Scripted
Card Stock: White, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, SU Pattern Paper
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Large Oval Punch, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, 2 Way Glue Pen, DD Glitter, Cuttlebug, D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Technique: Paper Piercing, Dry Embossing