August 2, 2010

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We spent yesterday shopping and the kids had a great time.  I picked up some new Martha Stewart punches at Marshalls.  Yep, you read that correctly...Marshalls! 

They were really cheap too, only $3.50 and $3.99.  You'll want to look for them near the registers along the front of the store.  I'll have to try out some of my new punches within the next few days.

My card also uses a new stamp set that I just got, called Embrace Life.  I stamped the flower image and colored it using my SU markers.  The pretty in pink card stock is also stamped using the same flower stamp and then I added a few dots using my white gel pen and SU chocolate chip marker.

My background is embossed using my cuttlebug and D'Vine Swirls embossing folder.  I also added some dots along the edge of my stamped flower image.

I hope you like my card!  Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Stamps: Embrace Life
Card Stock: White, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Brown Stazon, Pretty In Pink
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug, D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Nesties- for the scallop circle, Circle Scissors Plus for my white circle
Technique:  Dry Embossing Pin It

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How beautiful! I love your card!!! Gorgeous!

Congrats on the great buy on punches at Marshalls, too. How cool is that??!!??!!