July 30. 2010

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I've been busy making two more cards for Bugaboo's Sweet Summer Time challenge. The challenge is to create a summer themed card.

I printed out my digi image and then heat set it using my heat gun. Then I colored it using my SU markers.

I used a few punches to layer my sentiment (I have them listed below).

Stamps: Bugaboo digi image- Summer Butterfly Bear- Ice Cream, SU's Mini Mates- for my sentiment
Card Stock: White, Barely Banana, Almost Amethyst, DP is SU
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Supplies: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Floral Lace Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, SU Markers Pin It

9 comments:

Carrie said...

This card is so sweet! Love the colors

Karen Howard said...

Patty, this is soooo cute! I love the soft colors and that ice cream looks yummy!

Alissa said...

That image is so cute. I love Bugaboo stamps! Great colors - hope you win!

Emkay said...

Beautiful soft colours. That bear is so cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image again....and love theDSp on this card. Have a great weekend!

KER said...

ADORABLE!...love the pastels...and the expression on the bear's face

Laurie HIMCR said...

Patty, this is so cute! I love the colors together. Great job!!!

paige said...

This adorable card is a real smile maker!

Donna Heber said...

Cute card Patty.