March 18, 2011


Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  It's a gorgeous day here today in Pennsylvania and I was outside earlier with my daughter and my new puppy.  Trying to take my puppy for a walk is a real picnic. My neighbors must be laughing at me because she doesn't want to walk and I end up carrying her instead, so I had a 2 year old in one hand and a puppy in the other.

And speaking of such a beautiful day, I decided to post this card I made last week for my card class.  I used another stamp set that you are able to earn during Stampin's Up! Sale-a-bration promotion.

The flower was colored using my Stampin' Up! markers and then stamped onto my white card stock.  The butterfly and hello sentiment were just stamped using ink pads.  Then I added a small row of rhinestones jewels just below the word hello and a melon mambo color button in the center of my stamped flower.

My background was embossed using my big shot and the dots embossing folder.  The bottom of the tempting turquoise card stock layer was punched using my scallop trim border punch and the corners of my main stamped image layer were punched using the ticket corner punch- I often times forget about that little punch and it's such a great addition to any card.  The dp I used is another SAB choice- it's the ice cream parlor designer paper pack.

Well, that's about all for today.  I'm off to get supper going because I want to feed the kids early today and I'm cooking out on the grill today.  Have a great weekend and I'll be back again on Monday!

Stamps: Hello Again
Card Stock: White, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, SU DP - Ice Cream Parlor
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Supplies: Rhinestones Jewels, Button, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Dots Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, SU Markers, Glue Dots
Technique:  Dry Embossing


Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

5 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card Patty! Sounds like you had your hands full :)

TrishG said...

Very cute and cheerful, Patty! Fun layout and corners.

Rhonda Langley said...

Nice card! Love the embossing and the colors! A puppy and a two year old? Makes me tired just thinking about it!

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE the colors on this! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Carrie said...

what a great use of this set. I've seen it in the catty and always passed it over this card makes me take a second look. Great job Patty