March 31, 2011


Hi everyone!  I did some grocery shopping today before the snow storm arrives.  Yep, it's the last day of March and here in PA we are expected to get another 8" of the fluffy white stuff tonight into tomorrow morning.  I think there might not be school tomorrow, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Today's card is another one I made for my class this past Saturday.  I wanted to make a masculine card using the create a cupcake stamp set and coordinating punch and so this is what I came up with.

This card was very easy to make.  I simply stamped and punched out the cupcake image and then I placed it onto my scalloped circle layer using dimensionals.  I did add one small Rhinestones Jewel on the tie part of the cupcake image, I just felt that it needed a bit of something and I didn't want to add any ribbon since I was trying to keep this card a little on the masculine side.

My crumb cake layer was punched using my scallop boder punch and I decided to add one white dot in the center of each scallop.  And that's about it for my card today! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you liked my card.  Remember, I will be offering some Stampin' Up! blog candy once I reach 200 followers, so be sure to spread the word.  Have a great rest of the day!  See you tomorrow!

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Card Stock: White, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, SU DP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Supplies: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Rhinestones Jewels
Technique: 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so pretty, Patty! I love the clean lines!

Rhonda Langley said...

What a great card! I love how you use lots of white; your cards are so crisp and clean!