March 14, 2011

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry my post today isn't craft related, but not to worry I have lots of cards ready to share with you all this week and next.   Today I wanted to introduce to you all, the newest member of our family.  


Meet Bella!  Our new puppy is a Beabull puppy and she is 3 months old. I probably know what you are thinking by now, what is a Beabull, right?  I thought the same thing because I never heard of a Beabull, but she is a mix of a Beagle and an English Bulldog.  Isn't she cute? 


As many of you may already know, I have an older dog (a cocker spaniel, Pebbles) and she is dying. I just couldn't bear the thought of coming home to an empty house in a few days and so when my family and I saw this puppy, we knew she was perfect for us.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with a card I made for my class this past weekend.  Have a great rest of the day!

ETA- Yep, this is a new breed of puppy.  From what I've been told it's a rare breed and the pet store I got her from said that in the 10 years that the store has been open this was only the 2nd Beabull they had.

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

My Stampin' Up! Website- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Pam~ said...

She is darling Patty! I know you all will enjoy her so much!!! Is this a new breed in the dog world? I too have never heard of it ... not that means anything.

Rhonda Langley said...

She's a darling! Sorry to hear about your older pet. They do get in our hearts don't they?

Dixie said...

What a cutie! I'm very sorry about your other dog. That is so hard, but it is good that you will have this little sweetheart to occupy your time and thoughts.