March 4, 2011

Happy Friday to you all!  This was a long week for me and I'm glad the weekend is finally here.  For today's card I decided to keep it simple.  I used the new Sale-a-bration stamp set called 'So Happy For You'.

I simply stamped the 'birthday wishes' sentiment and then to help jazz it up a bit I decided to add a row of paper piercing and then to help balance off my paper piercing I added two more rows just along the bottom of my card.

In the upper right hand corner of my sentiment layer I decided to add one stamped flower using daffodil delight ink to match the Stampin' Up! decorative paper that I used.  In the center of the flower I've added one medium size rhinestone jewel.

My decorative paper is from Stampin' Up! and it is the same piece of paper, but I folded over about a 1/4" portion, just to give a little more interest to my card.  I usually place the folded over part along the top of my decorative paper, but this time I was going for something different and I placed it towards the bottom.

Then to complete my card, I added ribbon tied using a knot in the same color that coordinates with my decorative paper.

Stamps: So Happy for You
Card Stock: White, Real Red, SU DP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Supplies: Ribbon, Rhinestones Jewels, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, SU Scissors
Technique: Paper Piercing
 
I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of my followers.  It means so much to me to share my work with you all.  If you are not already a follower, please join me and follow my blog- I'd love to have you follow me as well!  Well, that's about it for today, have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Monday with another Clean & Simple card! 

Below is a photo of the stamp set I used to create my card.  You can earn this stamp set during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration.  For every $50 you spend you will earn one free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice and for every additional $50 you spend you will earn an additional free product. Contact me today if you would like to place an order.



Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

My Stampin' Up! Website- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

5 comments:

Tina Connolly said...

Another fabulous card! You certainly have an amazing talent to create beautiful cards.

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely card! Love the folded edge and the paper piercing!

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE the colors on this! Very striking!

Carrie said...

so cute and I love that paper.

Kim said...

I LOVE this card so much that I CASed it completely and then went on to make two more cards with just a few changes! Thank you so much for sharing your great ideas.