April 20, 2011



Hi everyone!  First, I must say thank you for bearing with me while I wasn't feeling well these past few days.  I have a few more cards to share with you this week and then I will be taking a few days off from blogging during the Easter holiday.  My husband and children will both be home and it's hard to find stamping time with everyone here.

This is an Easter card that I made for my Easter card class.  I'm sorry the photo of my card isn't the best, but I do not have this card anymore to retake the picture.  My son gave it to his teacher today for Easter.

This is the stamp set I used to make my card, it's called 'So Cute'.

I stamped the bunny image three times and then punched it out using my large oval punch.  Each image is layered onto pretty in pink card stock that I punched using my scallop oval punch.  I colored the images using my Stampin' Up! markers.  The bunny ears are pink and each bow is colored using a different color.

My Happy Easter sentiment is from the 'A Good Egg' stamp set and I punched that out using my word window punch.  And that's about it, quick and easy!

I have one more Easter card to post tomorrow so be sure to stop by!  Have a great rest of the day!
Stamps:  So Cute, A Good Egg
Card Stock:  White, Pretty in Pink, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, Markers, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Word Window Punch

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

KER said...

very cute and so spring...enjoy the holiday with your family

Becky said...

This is so cute, love the colors. I am glad you are feeling better.