April 21, 2011


Hi everyone! Today I have another Easter card to share with you. I apologize again for my photo not being as nice as I would like it. I do not have the card to retake the photo because my son gave this card to his speech therapist for Easter, I hope she liked it!

I stamped the chick image for a total of three times. The first one is my main image that I stamped onto my white card stock and then I colored the chick and I made some grass along the feet using my SU markers. My next two images were stamped onto my decorative paper so that I could paper piece the egg part. I simply stamped the image onto my decorative paper and then I cut out the egg shell portion of my image and one I placed over top of the chick and the other one I placed next to the chick along the grassy ground area.

The borders of my pretty in pink card stock were punched using my scallop trim border punch and my scallop trim corner punch. Here is a wonderful tutorial from Gretchen's blog showing how you can do this too.

Thank you for taking the time each day to stop by and for leaving a comment for me. I truly appreciate it! Have a great rest of the day! See you tomorrow!

Stamps: A Good Egg
Card Stock:  White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies:  Ribbon, SU Markers, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch
Technique: Paper Piercing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

1 comment:

Becky said...

Aww so cute. Wonderful colors.