Exciting Stampin' Up News!

Good afternoon!  I have some exciting Stampin' Up! news to share with you!  I have the details listed below and if you have any questions please feel free to send me an email at pebbles4@ptd.net

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular

For one day only, you will get 15 percent off almost every stamp we sell! The goal is to sell more stamps in a single day than ever before.  Monday October 29th is the one-day Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!

Here are the details:  Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.

This means all stamps in the current catalogs including:  Background stamps, Personalized name stamps, Cookie press stamps, Single-image stamps.  This DOES NOT include:  Hostess sets, Bundled stamp sets, Digital stamp brush sets.

You can place your order through me online on Monday October 29th by clicking the link below:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=PEBBLES4%40PTD.NET&phone=5704036144

Or you can send me your order and I will place your order for you. Remember this offer ends at 11:50 PM Mountain Time so be sure to send me your order early enough.

More Single Stamps

Stampin’ Up! has just added ten more individual stamps that are available for purchase -including three images that you have never seen before!  These stamps will be available for purchase through January 2, 2013 and yes, you can purchase them on Monday October 29th during the Spooktacular 15% off promotion. 
Here is a link if you would like to see the single stamps-

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1164

If  you're looking for a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator I'd love to help you!  I've been stamping and creating cards for nearly 9 years and I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for almost 2 years.  I'm not one of the bigger demonstrators and so far I've been able to make my minimums (okay I had to place an order last quarter, but shhhhh don't tell my husband.....LOL).  So if you're looking for a new demonstraor I'd love to help you.  Feel free to send me an email!  Have a great day!

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: