February 7, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Hubby will be watching the super bowl today and I'm going to try and play catch up with my blog. I'm not much of a sports fan so I won't be watching the game today. My husband asked me who I would like to see win and I told him the Jets. Well, after my husband was finished laughing at me he explained that the Jets aren't playing in today's game....LOL Goes to show how much I follow sports!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new posting, but before I go I wanted to let you all know that I have listed all of my items for sale on eBay yesterday. If anyone is interested in taking a look, here are my auctions:

Scrapbooking Magazines
Stampin Up Standard Wheel Storage Cases- set of 2
Stampin Up Jumbo Wheel Storage Cases- set of 2
Lot of 22 SU Stampin Up Stamp Sets & Scissors
Lot of 20 Stampin Up Stamp Sets & Wheel Guide & More
90 + Yards of 1 2/2" Wide Offray Grosgrain Ribbon White & Burgundy

My husband also has some computer networking items for sale, if you click on 'see sellers other items' you will find our other listings. (I just thought I would mention this just in case anyone might be interested).

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day and enjoy the game! Pin It

No comments: