February 27, 2010



We've had so much snow lately that I've been thinking of this image for the last few days. I knew I wanted to use it to make a card for Wednesday's sketch challenge, but then I read the challenge for Winter Olympics VSN and I came up with this card.

The VSN challenge was to create a card using all white including our embellishments, but we were allowed to color our images.

I stamped my image and then colored it using my SU watercolor crayons and blender pen. I tried to keep my image mainly white with just a little bit of coloring.

My background is embossed using my Snowflakes and Swiss Dots embossing folders. I also used my snowflake border punch along the bottom of my white layer just below my stamped image.

Stamps: Snow Angels
Card Stock: White
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Technique: 2 Step Stampin, Dry Embossing Pin It

No comments: