I stamped and cut out the flowers and I ended up only cutting out one of the leaves. The other two leaves I was able to simply stamp, so that saved me some cutting.
The upper portion was stamped using the French Script background stamp. To create this portion I used a scrap piece of very vanilla card stock and I cut (by hand) the three large scallops that follow the sketch. Then I placed my stamped, French script card stock onto my very vanilla image panel. Cutting out the scallop outline also helped me to know exactly where I should place my cut out flowers.
The middle flower has a small center flower cut out and placed on top using a dimensional. I added one basic pearl in the center of the middle flower and then I stamped my embellishment. Below is a picture of the sketch for this challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
*card #75 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal
Stamps: Array of Sunshine, Well Scripted, French Script
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Ink: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake
Supplies: Scissors, Basic Pearls, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensional