ABC Challenges- Clean & Simple Cards

I haven't been posting in a few days.  I seem to have lost my mojo and my family and I have been sick.  I'm slowly starting to feel better and I wanted to make a card for this week's ABC blog challenge.  This week we are making Clean & Simple cards and as many of you know CAS cards are my very favorite.  There's still time to play along.


I colored the stamp using my SU markers and then I stamped the image onto my white card stock.  Once that was finished I simply added a few score lines (leaving some room in the middle for my ribbon) and then I added my ribbon.  Super quick and easy!

I hope you like my card!  Thanks for stopping by!  If any of you would be willing to help us spread the word about our ne challenge blog I would greatly appreciate!
Stamps:  You Are Loved
Card Stock:  White, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray
Ink:  None
Supplies:  SU Markers- Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray, Gumball Green, Ribbon, Twine, Simply Scoring Tool
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Patricia - hope this goes thru as I received the 502 error in my last comment on your blog LOL - hope you are soon feeling much better, and that your family is up to par, too. No fun being sick. Your card is so pretty in soft elegance, and a very lovely colored stamp image, too! (if this is a duplicate, will you please delete it instead of approving it?) thank you! xo

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic CAS card! The score lines really add to the design. Your coloring on your stamp is perfect...it looks great with so many vibrant colors!

Darnell said...

This is super CASlicious, Patty! I so love this design, with the scoring and the perfect placement of the sediment. Yummo!

I hope you and the family get well and stay well. There are nasty, nasty bugs flying around in every part of the world right now, so take care!

Mary Ann said...

Wow!Very pretty,simple and easy to mail...

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Patty! I love the colors & your layout...I'm glad you're feeling better!

TrishG said...

Love this CAS card, Patty! I wouldn't have thought to use this stamp set like this. Love the scoring and embellishments!

Anonymous said...

This is STUNNING! totally love this, hugs Samantha :0)

Danielle Vincent said...

Sorry i'm so late commenting on this card Patty. It is absolutely CAS perfection! So gorgeous!