June 18, 2009


I have a 4 month old baby girl and she had a doctor's appointment today and she needed two shots. The baby seems a bit cranky right now and her little leg is red from her shot, but now she's sleeping and I'm able to get started swapping the cards for a card swap that I am currently hosting. This is the card that I made for my swap. The idea of my swap was to find ways to use punches on our cards.

I've seen scallop punches used as wreaths before, so this is not my original idea, but I decided to use the wreath for the letter O in Noel. To create the wreath I used a larger scallop circle punch for the red layer, then I used my SU scallop punch for the smaller green layer, I used my circle punch for the center, and I used my 1/4" circle punch for the small circles on the wreath. The letters are stamped using SU's Letterpress Alphabet.
Pin It

No comments: