Friday June 5, 2009


This was a free digital image that I downloaded, it's called 'Cool Cat' and it's from Hambo Stamps. I thought I would send this card to my sister because she's a cat lover. That's why I ended up putting the word giggle as my sentiment because I know as soon as my sister sees this card she will start laughing.

I colored the image using my SU markers and then I added some dots around the outside. I'm not too sure about the color combo I used here, but I wanted to make the cat a sort of orange color because my sister has a cat this color.

I really like the layout that I came up with so I may use it again and make another card. I’m always looking for an excuse to make another card!





Here's another card that I made this card for today's limited supply challenge. For this challenge we were to create a summer themed one layer card.

My main image is from SU's Bakset of Kindness and my sentiment is from SU's Blooming With Happiness. Basically all I did was stamp and color. I added some dots around my image and around my sentiment.





I made this card for today's limited supply challenge. For this challenge we were to create a summer themed one layer card.

My main image is from SU's Simply Summer and my sentiment is from SU's Crazy for Cupcakes. Basically all I did was stamp and color. I added some dots around my image and then I added my yellow ribbon.

My ribbon is from Offray.





Pin It

No comments: