September 13, 2009


Here's my card for today's featured stamper challenge. Today's featured stamper is steubner, congrats Shannan! Here is her card that I decided to case. I kept the same sketch that she used, but I changed the stamps and the colors.

I just purchased this stamp set (One of a Kind) and I wanted to try it out and this was the perfect card for it. I made my own decorative paper by stamping the smaller flower stamps repeatedly on my Pretty in Pink card stock using Pretty in Pink ink. Then I used my white gel pen for some white accent dots.

On the main image panel I stamped the larger flower and colored it using my Pretty in Pink SU marker. I then added a black button and I tied a small piece of black and white gingham ribbon in the center.

I didn't have any lace to put on my card like on Shannon's card, so I decided to add a small strip of black card stock instead. I used the faux stitching technique on my card. My ribbon is SU.

Have a great day! I'll be back tonight with Monday's CAS challenge sample card!
Pin It

2 comments:

TrishG said...

Very pretty! Love the colors! Great focal image and embellishments. Love the stitching!

Gina Lindsay said...

One of my favorite color combos! This is a very pretty card,