September 8, 2009


Hi everyone! Today is the first day for my son's preschool. He goes to school three days a week and it gives me some free time to get some stamping done, or house work so my husband thinks...LOL He'd better not be reading this ;)

My card for today is a super quick and simple card. I bought this decorative paper at Michael's a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting a chance to play with some of it. The dp is DCWV and it's called the Sweet Glitter stack. My ribbon I bought at the Offray outlet store near me. I almost always use Offray ribbon, it's so much cheaper than SU's ribbon and I think it's just as nice.

I just cut some decorative paper and placed it on my white card base, and then I tied some pink ribbon along the edge of the dp. I decided to make this a birthday card. I'm always in need of birthday cards, which is why I seem to make them all the time. My birthday sentiment is from SU's It's Your Birthday.
Pin It

No comments: