September 5, 2009

Not much time for stamping today. I've been really busy this weekend and right now my husband is at a concert, so I'm here with the kids trying to get them ready for bed and to top that off, I've started making some homemade perogies that I need to finish.

I just wanted to post that I have some Old Navy coupons available again. I'll have to check to be sure how many I have or sure. Off hand I know that I have a few $10 off of $50 or more purchase and I have one 20% off purchase when you buy a men's and women's item. I do have one $45 off $100 purchase, but I haven't decided if I will be using that one just yet.

If you are interested in any of the coupons that I have post a message for me with your email so that I can get back to you. My coupons are available on a first come basis.

Feel free to follow my blog, for more Old Navy coupons. When I have them available I will post a message here. Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love your big coupon if you are not going to use it. I understand if you are going to use this yourself. Just wanted to let you that I was was interested. Your cards are great! I am going to share your site with my mom. She loves to make cards. Have a great weekend. j_new123@yahoo.com

Patty Gorka said...

Julie, I sent you an email. If I decide not to use the larger coupon, I'll send it to you!