September 24, 2009


Boy, it sure was a hot one here today! And just when my husband took out all of the air conditioners! I'm hoping today is the last of our hot days. In the morning it was cool and breezy, but later in the day it got pretty hot outside. I felt bad for my son who I dressed in jeans and a tee shirt for preschool. When I picked him up from school he was so hot and all he wanted was a drink. I'll have to be more careful of the weather and dress him accordingly.

I'm sort of glad that the hot weather will soon be over for us here. I am so afraid of bees that it's not even funny, but this little guy doesn't bother me. He's a free digi image from Dustin Pike and I love the way my card turned out. I made my card using Monday's CAS challenge sketch.

After I printed out this image, I colored it using my SU markers. I added some dots in the upper and lower right hand corners. And then I added two bits of ribbon on the upper left side of my main image panel. It might be hard to see in the picture, but after I colored the umbrella pink, I added some black dots using my SU black marker and some white dots using my white gel pen.

My sentiment is from SU's Warmest Regards. Thanks so much for looking!
Pin It

3 comments:

TrishG said...

I like the colors. Cute job again with the layout. Nice details

Claire B said...

I was wondering if you know where I may obtain this image.

Thank you,

Claire

Patty Gorka said...

Hi Claire,

I tried to send you a message, but it say's your profile can not be displayed. Anyway, I'm hoping that you see this message. You can send me an email (click on my profile and under the contacts, and click on email). I'll see if I can find where I downloaded this from and I'll let you know if I can find it. Thanks!