July 7, 2012

I wanted to play along this this week's Queen for a Day challenge on splitcoast stampers.  The Queen this week is Angela Maine and this is her card that I decided to case.  Once I figured out what card I wanted to make I decided to use the colors found on the Pals Paper Arts color challenge which was to use early espresso, daffodil delight, and cherry cobbler. 

I used the larger flower stamp from the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Just Believe.  I colored the image using my markers and I ended up stamping the image twice.  Then like Angel's card I cut the image into three sections.  I added two rows of faux stitching on my early espresso card stock.  Then I added my ribbon and stamped my sentiment.

I hope you liked my card, thanks for stopping by!

*card #30 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Just Believe
Card Stock:  White, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Early Espresso
Supplies:  Ribbon, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, SU Markers
Technique: Faux Stitching

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

5 comments:

DeborahB said...

Man, your cards are so awesome. So creative and actually doable! Really great stuff.

DeborahB said...

Man, your cards are so awesome! This is the only stamping blog I follow, and I am never disappointed. Always so creative and doable! Great work.

Melina said...

love the layout of this card! Gorgeous :)

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you did the panels! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Danielle Vincent said...

Such a pretty card Patty! Wonderful use of the colors for that challenge - its a delight to look at.