Embossed Snowflakes


Good evening!  I'm sorry for posting so late tonight.  I tried all day to get some stamping time, but my kids just weren't cooperating with me today.  I saw the sketch on the clean and simple stamping blog and I wanted to play along.  Below is a photo of the sketch.

I decided to use shimmery card stock for my card and it turned out wonderfully.  I ran my card stock base through my big shot using the northern flurry embossing folder.  Then I stamped my sentiment in the lower left corner and I decided to add a few pearls and that's about it!  Quick and easy!  That's about it for tonight, see you tomorrow!

*card #54 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Snow Swirled
Card Stock:  Shimmery White, Midnight Muse
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Supplies:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

Smiles, Laurie said...

The white on white with just a touch of black is fabulous!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html