52 Christmas Card Challenge ~ Using Brads

Good Morning!  This is my card for today's 52 (Christmas Card) Throwdown blog challenge.  This week's challenge is an embellishment challenge using brads.

The small poinsettia stamp I used is from an retired Stampin' Up! stamp set called Perfect Presentation.  There is a small poinsettia stamp in that set with some wording all around the flower.  When I first got this stamp set I cut the wording apart from the poinsettia and I'm so glad I did because now I can quickly stamp this flower image and if I ever want to add the words around the image I can since I mounted the words on another wood block.

So basically to create my card I stamped nine of the flower images and using a hole punch I placed a brad in the center of each flower.  Then I placed the punched out flowers onto my card stock using dimensionals.

My background is embossed using the petals a plenty embossing folder.  I used this embossing folder because I thought it was a perfect match to my stamped flowers.

Be sure to stop over at 52 (Christmas Card) Throwdown  and check out the other DT member's cards!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by!

*card #51 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps
:  Perfect Presentation, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  White, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Supplies:  Ribbon, Big Shot, Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, 3/4" Circle Punch, Hole Punch- for brads, Brads
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

7 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Patty. Love those flowers and how great they go with the embossed background!!!

Mynn xx said...

Another amazing creation, Patty! GORGEOUS use of white space! I'm so incredibly happy you've joined us at 52CCT--I've been learning so much from you! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great layout! Love the idea of using all the same stamp.

AnnMarie said...

Very pretty! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

I love this card Patty! Those poinsettias are fabulous - thanks for the inspiration. Hugs!

Heather B said...

Cute!!

Ruth M said...

What a crisp card Patty, really lovely! Great layout and and I love the popped up circles!
Ruth x