July 25, 2009


Today I took my daughter shopping at Old Navy. She had a great time picking out some new school clothes and we got a great deal on them. My daughter ended up getting an Old Navy coupon online for $50 off of a purchase of $100 or more. I told my daughter that's an awesome coupon and we can't let that one go to waste...LOL She ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans and 6 shirts for school all for only $52 and change.

Well, I wasn't able to stamp yesterday because I was so busy, so I set some time aside for stamping today. I thought I would catch up on yesterday's limited supply challenge. For this challenge we were to create a card using an image that had some sort of motor in it. We were also to limit our layers. I also made this card for this past Monday's clean & simple color challenges.

I wasn't very happy with the clean and simple car that I made earlier this week so I thought I would give it another try. I ended up using my SU Groovy stamp set. I've had this stamp set for some time now and I've never inked it up. I was thinking about selling this stamp set, but I'm glad now that I kept it.

I stamped the card using tempting turquoise ink. I then wiped off the ink from the wheel on the stamp and then colored them using my black marker. Next, I stamped the image on my white card stock and colored the small flowers using my SU markers. I made my own decorative paper using the smaller flower from this stamp set and I stamped two additional flowers and cut them out and placed them in the corner of the car image and the sentiment. My ribbon is from Offray.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love those colors! And your daughter really got a great deal for sure!