Well, I wasn't able to stamp yesterday because I was so busy, so I set some time aside for stamping today. I thought I would catch up on yesterday's limited supply challenge. For this challenge we were to create a card using an image that had some sort of motor in it. We were also to limit our layers. I also made this card for this past Monday's clean & simple color challenges.
I wasn't very happy with the clean and simple car that I made earlier this week so I thought I would give it another try. I ended up using my SU Groovy stamp set. I've had this stamp set for some time now and I've never inked it up. I was thinking about selling this stamp set, but I'm glad now that I kept it.
I stamped the card using tempting turquoise ink. I then wiped off the ink from the wheel on the stamp and then colored them using my black marker. Next, I stamped the image on my white card stock and colored the small flowers using my SU markers. I made my own decorative paper using the smaller flower from this stamp set and I stamped two additional flowers and cut them out and placed them in the corner of the car image and the sentiment. My ribbon is from Offray.