CAS Birthday Flowers

Here's a quick and easy birthday card I recently made.  I love this Stipple Blossoms stamp set!  Simply ink up the stamps and stamp away.  It doesn't get any easier than that!

Here are the color ink pads I used:

Large flower:  pool party and island indigo
Small flower:  so saffron and more mustard
Leaves:  lucky limeade (I only used 1 color for the leaves, but I stamped off a little to create a lighter color)

Do you have a card you created today?  Feel free to enter it into our ABC Blog Challenge this week for an Anything Goes challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

Card #3 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days

Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Create a Cupcake
Card Stock:  White
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, So Saffron, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Black Stazon
Supplies: None- just stamps and ink
Technique:  2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

7 comments:

Becky said...

wow, this is a stunning cas card! gorgeous colors.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Those blue colors together are great. You chose the perfect stamp for the those colors. Pretty!

Mary Ann said...

Very very pretty...

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love those colors and your design. So lovely!

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous Patty! I bought that stamp set because I kept seeing gorgeous cards with it - like yours! But I haven't used it yet cause I feel intimidated by it now for some reason. Need to suck it up and give it a go now. You've inspired me! hugs D

Rosie Gustafson said...

I love this card. The colors and flowers are so pretty.

Unknown said...

I specially love this color combination of flowers and bouquets..lovely!!!