March 29, 2010


I am so excited to tell you all that I have been chosen as a guest designer for Bugaboo stamps for the month of April.

Jodie has some really cute digi images and I love creating cards with them.
Bugaboo Stamps also has a blog and she will be offering 3 freebies once her blog reaches 300 followers. When her blog reaches 500 followers she will be offering some more freebies so be sure to spread the word around!

This is my submission for today's Clean & Simple challenge on Splitcoast stampers. Today's challenge was a sketch challenge based on this card made by Carly. I also thought this would make a perfect Mother's day card.

I stamped my flower image three times using three different color inks. I cut out the flower image squares and them placed them onto my black card stock. I punched both border edges of my black card stock using my Scallop Trim Border Punch.

My sentiment was stamped (it's only a portion of the stamp) and then I punched it using my word window punch and then it's layered using the SU Modern Label punch. Once my card was finished I decided to stamp and cut out two smaller flowers and I placed them along side my sentiment.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Stamps: For All You Do
Card Stock: White, Lavender Lace, Black
Ink: Black Stazon, Lavender Lace, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal
Supplies: Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scissors- for cutting out flower images
Pin It

4 comments:

Deb said...

Love your card Patty! I have this stamp set on order so now I really can't wait to get it!!!

Carrie said...

This is so adorable. You did a great job with the cas sketch, love these colors too.

Sara Smeby said...

Ooo, congrats, Patty! *SUCH* a pretty card! I love the gorgeous black border! Absolutely fabulous card! :) Love it, love it, love it!

jimlynn said...

Patty, this is so pretty! Love the colors you used.