March 23, 2010


This is the card I made for Sunday's splitcoast Featured Stamper challenge. Sunday's featured stamper was Mutnik, congratulations! This is her card that I decided to case.

I decided use make an ice cream cone card almost like hers. I used a different ice cream image and I added some ribbon on my card.

I stamped the cone and ice cream and then I cut out the images. The best way I have found to ink up the vanilla ice cream scoop is to use Very Vanilla card stock and then ink it up with my VersaMark ink pad. I've added a few decorative score lines on the background of my card. I also applied some crystal effects over my ice cream scoops.

For my ribbon treatment I decided to try and mimic the vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream scoops.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm going to post two more Easter cards that I made using the $1 Michael’s stamps.

Stamps: Perfect Party, Crazy for Cupcakes
Card Stock: White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, VersaMark, Pretty in Pink
Supplies: Ribbon, Scissors, Scor-pal, Crystal Effects Pin It

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic! Looks yummy.

Laura said...

Patty, this card is so cute.I love it.TFS

Karen Howard said...

This looks really YUMMY! I'm home with a cold today and this would be sooooo perfect, a good pick me up! Off to visit the kitchen...

Carrie said...

Super cute Patty. I just love that ice cream cone.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Yummy card! I love the scored edges!