August 12, 2009


Boy, it sure is a hot one today! I'm just about to leave and I'm taking my kids to a local farmers market. I don't think I'll be buying much in the way of fruits and vegetables, but it's good for us to get out of the house for a little while. The kids love to eat the chicken fingers and fries that they have there. I'm just hoping that it's not too hot at the farmers market.

Here's my card for today's sketch challenge (I had to make it a quick one today). I was going through some of my decorative paper that I have and I realized that this paper matches SU's Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set. I decided to use the colors of the decorative paper so the card stock that I used is: white, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and Barely Banana.

This card was super easy to make (I just love quick and easy cards; especially when I have three kids and a husband ...LOL) All I did was cut my decorative paper and the Bashful Blue paper to fit into today's sketch. Then I stamped my flowers using my SU ink pads. The stems are Certainly Celery green and the flowers are stamped using Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and Barely Banana ink.

I decided to use the sentiment that came with this stamp set. I figured the word Happy would be suitable for a birthday card. The ribbon I used is from Offray. I have to run, have a great day!
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooh, it's pretty! I love the soft colors!