August 18, 2009


The Autumn CAS DT (Clean & Simple Design Team) search is under way. Here is the link if you would like some more information on how you can participate in the design team challenge cards. Jen has listed three different challenges that we are to create cards for.

The first challenge is a sketch challenge. The sketch from this card (made by girlydecou) is the sketch that we were to follow.

For my first card I used my SU stamp set Baroque Motifs. I just stamped the flourish stamp in the lower right corner and then I added some glitter over the thicker black swirls using my versamark marker and iridescent ice embossing powder (it's really hard to see in the picture, but it looks really pretty in person).

I decided to add a few small punched butterflies and a dab of liquid pears in the center. My ribbon is from Offray. I was thinking that this would make a great wedding card and that's why I decided to use the word cherish for my sentiment.

I made a second card for this sketch challenge. I decided to use an older SU stamp set called Wishing Well.


This card that I made was a super easy one. All I did was stamp my image and colored it using my SU markers. The wishing you well sentiment is from the same stamp set and my ribbon is from Offray.


I'll be posting the rest of my cards for the Autumn CAS DT in the next few days. I have them finished, but I didn't want to post them all in one post. I made two cards for the color challenge and I made four cards for the theme challenge.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Hey!
I just got back from the beach and I am trying to catch up on some card candy! I LOVE your submissions for the CAS team! I LOVE your work! I wanted to stop by and check it out and say Hi! Hope you get picked! Cookie :D