August 10, 2009


Happy Monday to you all! Well, it's that time again for this week's clean & simple challenge. For today's challenge we were to create CAS cards using some form of bling.

As soon as I read today's challenge I knew I wanted to create some sort of snowflake card and I decided to use my SU Snow Flurries stamp set.

My card is super quick and easy to make. All I did was stamp the snowflakes and my sentiment and then add my bling. I glued my bling gems using Crystal Effects.

My second Christmas card didn't start out as a Christmas card, but after I added my red bling and my red ribbon I thought it looked more like Christmas so I decided to add a Merry Christmas sentiment.

I just purchased some new Cuttlebug embossing folders last week and I wanted to try them out. The folders I purchased had 5 little strips instead of the one larger size A2 folder. What I great idea these strips are. Now I can add embossing to any portion of my card easily. I used my scor-pal for the decorative score lines above and below my embossed Cuttlebug area. The name of the folder that I used for this card is called 'Just My Type'.

I glued my bling gems using Crystal Effects. My sentiment is from SU's All Year Cheer. Pin It

3 comments:

Danderella said...

Beautiful Christmas cards! I love the single colour thing...very elegant looking.

Marsha said...

Thanks for posting this now I am going to hit the dollar tree. I buy something like this at Walmart but they are loose. I am always looking for something cheaper. The ones at Walmart go for 4.48.
Thanks again.

Marsha

Wandering Wardwell's said...

Wonderful information! I love the simple and elegant cards. The "bling" is great.

Thanks, Mary