April 2, 2010


Sorry I wasn't able to upload this post yesterday. I tried but I was having trouble with blogger again with my pictures uploading.

My first card is one that I made using one of the freebie images from Bugaboo stamps.

One thing about digi images are that they are so easy to use, and as many of you know I'm all about quick and easy. All I did was print my image, heat set it using my heat gun, color it in and then I assemble my card.

My apricot appeal layer is stamped using a small flower stamp and my white gel pen. My certainly celery layer is punched using the scallop trim border punch and I also added two rows of paper piercing along the right side of my card.

Stamps: Free digi image from Bugaboo Stamps, Sentiment is from SU All Year Cheer. Little Flowers for the small flower
Card Stock: White, Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, Border Punch, SU Markers, White Gel Pen, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, button, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: Paper Piercing

Here's an Easter card that I made using another digi image. This was another real quick card.

I just printed out the image and colored it using my SU markers. The bottom of my green layer is punched using my dotted wave border punch. My sentiment is from a Studio G stamp set.

Stamps: Harold the Duck freebie digi image, Sentiment- Studio G series 45
Card Stock: White, Yo-Yo Yellow, Only Orange, Gable Green
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, EK Success Dotted Wave Border Punch, SU Markers Pin It

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

BOTH are precious! I downloaded the free image of the "lady"! So cute.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling cards! I love both of them, the lady image cracks me up! I love your CAS style! TFS

Unknown said...

O I got Harold Duck too, isn't he cute :)