April 21, 2010


Last week I said that I would share some baby cards that I made. I know two ladies that are both expecting within the next few months and one is having a girl, so this is my baby girl card for her and the other is expecting a boy. I'll post the baby boy card that I made for her on Friday.

It's been a while since I've made a film strip card and I figured this super cute monkey would be just perfect. I stamped the monkey three times and punched him out so that he looks like he's moving along so to speak.

The monkey images are layered onto pink and then a chocolate chip layer which I have punched on both sides using my spiral punch. My ribbon treatment is just a piece of pink ribbon with piece of brown and white tied onto it- this is a great way to use up some of those ribbon scraps. Can you tell I save everything?

Stamps: Fox & Friends, Hugs & Wishes
Card Stock: White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, SU DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Supplies: Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Square Punches, Spiral Punch, Scallop Border Punch
Technique: Film Strip Pin It

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Such a cute card Patty! Love that little monkey and the way you put him in the film strip. Just darling.

Emkay said...

That monkey is so cute! I love what you've done with those three ribbons.

Carrie said...

Ok I love the film strip idea on this card. I'm going to have to break out my punch and try it.