ABC Challenges~ Quick Cards- Halloween & Fall

Good morning!  This week's challenge at ABC challenges is to create 'Halloween in a Hurry' and 'Fast Fall' cards and the cards are to be made in a 1/2 hour or less.  This is a quick fall card I made and it probably took me about 20 minutes to make. 

I stamped and cut out the leaves and acorn and placed them onto my dry embossed background using glue dots.  My sentiment was simply stamped and punched using a small oval punch and my ribbon treatment is just some ribbon with a button and twine tied through.

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, All Holidays
Card Stock:  White, More Mustard, DSP- Autumn Spice- retired
Ink:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Supplies:  Ribbon, Twine, Button, Scissors- for cutting out leaves/acorn, Small Oval Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Technique: Dry Embossing


Here's a fun Halloween cards I made in just a matter of minutes.  I used the owl punch to create the ghost (simply cut off the feet after you punch the owl) and the googlie eyes are just the perfect touch.  My background is dry embossed using the spider web embossing folder and my sentiment was punched out using the word window punch and I tied it onto my ribbon using some twine.  I have dimensionals under the ghost.

I hope you'll join us this week at ABC Challenges.  We are a new challenge blog and we'd love for you to help us grow and spread the word!

Have a great rest of the day!

Stamps: Scary Skeleton
Card Stock:  White, Black, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Ribbon, Twine, Button, Owl Punch, Googlies (eyes), Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Very nice. Love both of 'em.

Be blessed, Beckie

Unknown said...

Great cards! I like the idea of creating a card in 30 minutes or less. (With my kids, I'm lucky to get even 30 minutes at a stretch to myself!)

Athina said...

Great cards! I love the colors and texture of the first one.

Heather B said...

I love the patterned paper in the first one!