I stamped the image and colored it using my SU markers and then I added some dazzling diamonds glitter over the snow (I know it's probably hard to see in my photo). I had to use glue dots to adhere the main image panel to my background. Sometimes the adhesive doesn't stick very well to the dry embossed card stock and it helps to use glue dots.
The upper portion of my background was dry embossed using my big shot and my snow burst embossing folder. I kept the lower part unembossed since I knew I was going to stamp my sentiment there. I used my simply scoring tool to add two rows of dry embossing between the snow burst folder and my sentiment. That just sort of helps to give a nice separation between the dry embossed area and my sentiment and you'll notice that I do this quite often on my cards.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Have a great rest of the weekend!
Stamps: Changing Seasons, Curly Cute
Card Stock: White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler
Supplies: SU Markers, Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Simply Score Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Glue Dots
Technique: Dry Embossing