Twisted Tuesday ~ Anything Goes

Hi everyone!  Here's my card for this week's Twisted Tuesday challenge.   This week's challenge is a free for all challenge so I hope you'll get a chance to play along.  I wanted to try the new bargello technique that I've been seeing lately.  It's a fun technique and I'd definitely use it again.

I used my big shot and square lattice embossing folder to emboss the solid more mustard layer.  My sentiment is layered using the decorative label, scallop oval, and modern label punches.  The oval scallop layer has some paper piercing along the edges.  The bats were punched out and I added the eyes using my white gel pen

Here is a link to a tutorial showing you how to do the bargello technique. 

I made a Halloween card thinking I would get this posted on Tuesday and by the time I had it ready to go our power went out.  I live in NE Pennsylvania and we were in the path of the hurricane that hit the east coast earlier this week.  My family and I are all okay and our power has been restored.  We had a few days without power and I had to throw out the food in my fridge, but we're thankful that we weren't affected as badly as the people in NJ and NY.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

Stamps:  All Holidays
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Black, More Mustard, DSP- Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Brads, Hole Punch- for brads, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Bat Punch, White Gel Pen, Glue Dots- for bats, Paper Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
Technique:  Dry Embossing, Bargello

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

So glad you are safe Patty with just a minor loss of refrigerated stuff! Love the card and the technique! Thanks for sharing ;) Kathi

Athina said...

Great job on the bargello, I have always wanted to try that.

Heather B said...

This made me think of one of Claire's favorite songs these days...batty bat, batty batty bat, batty, batty, bat...from Sesame Street. Love it!